VỀ CHÚNG TÔI

Chúng tôi lập ra blog này nhằm tạo 1 hệ thống các bài học môn Toán bằng Tiếng Anh , bao gồm video, listening scripts, từ vựng. Trong tương lai sẽ là các môn khoa học, kỹ năng sống. Chúng tôi rất mong nhận được những phản hồi, đóng góp lời dịch của các bạn. Cảm ơn bạn đã ghé qua blog này.

Tuesday 26 September 2017

BODY PARTS



XEM VIDEO TẠI ĐÂY

This is me from my head to my toes.
Here is my hair that grows on my head.
Here are my eyes to see things around.
Here are my ears to hear loud sounds.
Here is my nose with which I can smell.
Here is my mouth with my white teeth inside.
Here is my chin and here are my cheeks.
Here is my neck which helps me turn my head.
Here are my shoulders to carry my bag.
Here's my chest and I cover it with my vest.
Here are my hands to hug my teddy bear.
Here is my stomach . I can hear it rumbling when I am hungry
Here are my hips .I sit on my hips
Here are my legs with which I can walk and run
This is my face and it's round in shape.
This is my head that is covered with hair .
This is my forehead just below my head.
These are my eyes and I have two eyebrows above them.
 My eye has two eyelids and many eyelashes.
This is my mouth with white teeth inside.
My teeth help me to chew my food.
This is my tongue and I taste food with my tongue.
These are my lips. I speak with my lips.
These are my hands which do many things.
This is my arm which gives strength to my hand.
This is my forearm which connects the elbow and the wrist.
This is my elbow .
Elbow joins the forearm and the upper arms.
It helps me to fold my hand
These are finger.
There are five fingers in each hand.
These fingers are called a thumb, pointing finger, middle finger, ring finger and pinky finger.
This is a nail.
The nail is it the tip of my finger.

This is a palm to touch and feel things around us.
This is a wrist .
Wrist joins the hand with the forearm.
This helps me to move my hand.

These are my legs.
I walk and one with my legs.

This is a thigh .
Thigh is the upper part of the leg which connects the hip and the knee

This is my calf .
Calf is the back portion of the lower leg

This is my shin .
Shin is the front part of the leg below the knee and above the ankle.

This is my ankle .
Ankle joins the foot with the leg and helps to move the foot.

This is my knee.
Knee joins the thigh and the lower leg which helps me to fold my leg.
This is my foot on which I stand and walk .

This is my heel .
Heel is the back part of the foot below the ankle.
These are my toes at the end of my foot.






0 comments:

Post a Comment